Make a Commitment to Living at a Balanced Weight.
Ideal Protein is Your Personalized Weight Loss Program...
The evolution of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method began over 20 years ago with Dr. Tran Tien Chanh, a medical doctor with PhDs in nutrition, sports medicine and biology.
Today our dieters receive one-on-one coaching to both motivate and educate them, ensuring they receive the knowledge to confidently make better lifestyle choices after dieting. It’s this dedication to helping you achieve your weight loss goals that can help you achieve your dieting goals and bring out your inner confidence to maintain a stable weight.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Doctor derived weight loss protocol;
- A variety of Spicy, Sweet and Salty gourmet foods;
- Gimmick free weight loss program;
- Nutritional education to help you modify your lifestyle and maintain your new body weight;
- Our dieters learn how they can stabilize their weight after dieting;
After losing your excess pounds, you’ll have learned how sugar consumption impacts the creation of body fat, what food combinations to avoid and how to avoid weight gain while still enjoying the foods you love.
Find out why Ideal Protein has enjoyed over a decade of success. 919-220-5121
Short Term Weight Loss is a Good Starting Point, but Stable Weight Loss is the Key to Your Ultimate Goal
Central Pharmacy is an independent family-owned and operated pharmacy that has been serving the Durham, NC area for more than 30 years. Central Pharmacy isn’t just any local pharmacy! We provide more than just medications - we provide information on healthy living to our customers through a series of monthly sessions that focus on diabetes, heart care, and weight loss programs. We offer these to demonstrate our commitment to local health and well-being.
Being an independently owned pharmacy gives Central Pharmacy the freedom to be creative in finding new ways to meet our customer's needs. Central Pharmacy does not subscribe to the "one size fits all" philosophy. We believe our success comes from our willingness and ability to go out of our way to find solutions to problems.
Our pharmacy and staff has grown over the years, thanks to many old and new loyal customers. Our pharmacists, Darius Russell, PharmD and Jennifer Burch, PharmD, CDE, CPP together provide over 30 years of combined pharmacy experience. Our experienced support team includes Pamela Thompson, CPhT and Kimberley Wyatt, CPhT.
Our services include:
- Free delivery to Durham addresses
- Extended day supply generic drug program
- Sync-Rx program helps manage all your prescriptions so you can make less trips to the pharmacy
- Adherence packaging
- Durable medical equipment such as compression hosiery, nebulizers and diabetic supplies such as meters & strips
- Pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements from companies such as Natural Creations, Xymogen and Ortho Molecular
- Sweet Spot and The Beat Classes
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
The longevity of our pharmacy comes from our commitment to quality patient care and unsurpassed customer service.
Central Pharmacy... where you get more than just a prescription! Let us help manage your health!
Pick up the phone and give us a call 919-220-5121, we’ll help you to achieve your ideal body weight and bring out your inner confidence!